Chris took me out this weekend for Valentine's Day since we are so busy during the week. Plus, he has school 4 nights at week until 7, so it was easier for us to go out on the weekend. We went to TGI Fridays and the meal was delicious. Dillon was a perfect gentleman. We are so proud of how he does when we go out in public. He is so amazed by the lights in restaurants that he doesn't have time to really be bad. We got the 3 course meal for $12.99 (comes with appetizer, entree and dessert). Yeah, I was bad and had the oreo chocolate cake, but it was so good. I have officially made that my last dessert until after I get my baby pooch off! We brought enough food home for another meal! Here are a few pictures that we took when we got back home. You'll notice I have cut my hair short because somebody's little sticky fingers wouldn't quit pulling my hair!!!!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Valentine's Dinner
Chris took me out this weekend for Valentine's Day since we are so busy during the week. Plus, he has school 4 nights at week until 7, so it was easier for us to go out on the weekend. We went to TGI Fridays and the meal was delicious. Dillon was a perfect gentleman. We are so proud of how he does when we go out in public. He is so amazed by the lights in restaurants that he doesn't have time to really be bad. We got the 3 course meal for $12.99 (comes with appetizer, entree and dessert). Yeah, I was bad and had the oreo chocolate cake, but it was so good. I have officially made that my last dessert until after I get my baby pooch off! We brought enough food home for another meal! Here are a few pictures that we took when we got back home. You'll notice I have cut my hair short because somebody's little sticky fingers wouldn't quit pulling my hair!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw I love your hair and I am GLAD you got to enjoy some dessert! Happy V-Day Jules!
I'm glad you guys had a nice Valentine's dinner. I Love Dillon's little shirt. Hope that dessert was good!!! :)
Post a Comment