Everyone's prayers are needed right now for our little man Dillon. We took him to the doctor this morning for a checkup on his head. The doctor measured it and it had a drastic jump in growth since 6 months. So, they have ordered an MRI on his head/brain to see what's all going on. I feel confident that everything will be just fine as Dillon has overcome so many hurdles in the last 7 1/2 months that I know God will help him through this hurdle as well. We just hope and pray everything turns out good and he just is going to have a large head like his mommy!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Your prayers are needed!
Everyone's prayers are needed right now for our little man Dillon. We took him to the doctor this morning for a checkup on his head. The doctor measured it and it had a drastic jump in growth since 6 months. So, they have ordered an MRI on his head/brain to see what's all going on. I feel confident that everything will be just fine as Dillon has overcome so many hurdles in the last 7 1/2 months that I know God will help him through this hurdle as well. We just hope and pray everything turns out good and he just is going to have a large head like his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
we are definitely praying for dillon. love you guys!
We will continue to pray for you all!!! We Love You!
Post a Comment