





Shortly after my family's Christmas Dinner...we headed off to Breckenridge, CO for our first vacation since the wreck. We flew into Denver, CO and stayed the night before getting up the next morning and driving to Breckenridge. I can't tell you how much we both needed time away just the two of us. The drive to Breckenridge was just beautiful!!! Both driving into Breckenridge we stopped in a little town called Dillon, CO. This may sound stupid but this town brought tears to my eyes because everywhere you looked it was Dillon Dr., Dillon Market, Dillon Lake, Dillon Maria...etc. We felt so CLOSE to our son in this town. I honestly didn't want to leave but Chris promised we would drive back through on our way back to the airport.
You wouldn't believe the snow in Breckenridge...that is the most snow I have ever seen!!! We enjoyed it being just the two of us and exploring the little town of Breckenridge. I did very well walking on the snow with a little help from my dear hubby! One day I went to the spa and got pampered while Chris went Snowmobiling. I couldn't have went but was afraid that I might break something again if I fell off. Plus I wanted to Chris to enjoy himself without worrying about me. The spa was FANTASTIC! We ended our trip with a romantic sleigh ride on the Breckenridge golf course. There are not enough words to explain how much I enjoyed this! Our horses Mike and Duke were so sweet! Ok enough talking enjoy the pictures... Part 3 coming soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment