
For the last two years around this time, I get into a mood that know one can break through until around the 14th of the month. I never got to have my first Mother's Day with our beautiful boy Dillon. He went to heaven to be with God before I got the chance. Everyone says it will get easier as the years go by but it doesn't!!! Tuesday, May 12th will be the 2 year anniversary of Dillon's passing. There will never be enough words to express how much I miss our little boy everyday. I know I say that over and over again but it is TRUE. All I want to do over these few days is stay in the house and not do anything. However, on Sunday I plan on putting on the best smile I can and visiting my mother-in-law, and my mom and the spending the rest of the time at Dillon's grave. God please give me the strength to make it through the next few days. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment