Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Look at me...


All I have to say...what do doctors know. They told us at 2 months that Dillon was going to have muscle problems due to poor muscle tone. They said he would be slow holding his head up, rolling over, sitting up etc. Well, our boy has proven them wrong. He has been rolling over for several weeks now, but hadn't figured out how to get his head completly over and his arm out from under his body. This week he has figured out and rolling over ever chance he gets. He is even holding his head up high when he does roll over. We are so proud of our little guy! Pictures to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!!! I am so glad to hear Dillon is doing so good! I look forward to seeing pictures. Way to go little buddy!