I am so proud of our little man Dillon...yesterday, he was sitting in his walker while I was working on Christy's baby shower favors and the next thing I know he is moving the walker toward me with his feet. I got up and walk into the kitchen and it took him a minute but he pushed that walker all the way in the kitchen. I was so proud of him and you could tell he knew he did something good because he was smiling from ear to ear!!!! Mommy is so proud!
Thursday, March 8, 2007
So Proud...
I am so proud of our little man Dillon...yesterday, he was sitting in his walker while I was working on Christy's baby shower favors and the next thing I know he is moving the walker toward me with his feet. I got up and walk into the kitchen and it took him a minute but he pushed that walker all the way in the kitchen. I was so proud of him and you could tell he knew he did something good because he was smiling from ear to ear!!!! Mommy is so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment