
It is hard to believe that 3 years ago today, Chris and I joined our lives together. That day meant so much to Chris and I to have all of our family and friends there to share in our joyous day. This picture is one of my favorite pictures from that day. Our dear friend and well known photographer Alison Bynum (www.alisonbynum.com) captured all of our memories from that day. I couldn't be more blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves me and now a beautiful a family. God has truly blessed with a terrific life. Happy 3rd Anniversary Chris! I love you!

3 comments:
Congratulations on 3 wonderful years!!! It gets by fast doesn't it? And now you have been blessed with a beautiful son. It doesn't get much better than that!
Happy Anniversary Guys! I am so happy for you and for your family on this special day.
This whole wedding photography thing...it's your fault! Thanks for trusting me and believing in me that I could capture your precious wedding day for you. I will always be thankful for that.
Happy Anniversary!! Goodness..it has already been 3 years!!! I'm getting so old!!
Post a Comment