Sunday, March 16, 2008
Evening Out!
I have to say I absolutely have the best husband in the whole wide world. Last night, he took me out for a Post Valentines Day/Birthday surprise. He has been working on this for several weeks and I haven't had a clue as to what we would be doing. Well...we arrived downtown and went to see a dinner theater show. It was SUPER HILARIOUS and so much fun. We have been to another show like this when we lived out of state and we both loved it. I really did enjoy last night the food was excellent, the show was great and the company was even better!!! We haven't had a night like this is so long and it was so nice just to be the two of us enjoying ourselves and not worrying about everything that is going on in our day to day lives. So,if you ever in need of something new to do go check out Miss Marble's Dinner Show downtown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment