Saturday, March 1, 2008
We're back....
Ok...I know I have been out of touch for the last couple of months. But, as most of you know we have been so so busy. I got back into town late January thanks to the efforts of my dear cousins Lisa and Diane coming to Florida to bring me home. Once, I got home I moved in with my sister who graciously agreed to put her big sis up until my husband got home in late February. We really enjoyed spending time together and I can't thank her enough for letting me stay with her. I have been slowly making it around to seeing everyone. My dear friends Christy and Joey kept me busy while my husband was away, which was so awesome because I don't know what I would have done with myself if I didn't keep as busy as I did. Well, the husband has arrived back in town and we are moved in our temporary apartment in the Boro until our house is done in May. BOY DO I HATE MOVING!!!! Anyways, I just wanted you all to know we were doing fine just really exhausted and me I am sick now! Trying to keep it from going into the flu...I think I am winning the battle we'll see. Promise to update more later when we finally settled down for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl I'm keeping you in my prayers. Take care!
Post a Comment